Quartz viewing glass is widely used in industry. Klinger glass is easier to bay, when you get familiar with the characteristics below.
Glasses are subdivided:
1. By composition and method of manufacture:
- type A – non-hardened from sheet glass
- type B – tempered from sheet glass
- type B – tempered from heat-resistant glass
- type G – made of quartz glass.
2. By the form:
- round (types A, B, C, D)
- rectangular (type A).
3. By the operating temperature ranges:
- Type А-50 +70 ° С, heat resistance – 40 ° С
- Type B-40 + 200 ° C (for acidic surroundings), +100 ° C (for alkaline), heat resistance – 140 ° C
- Type B-40 + 300 ° C (for acid surroundings), +110 ° C (for alkaline), heat resistance – 230 ° C
- Type G-40 +1200 ° C (for acidic surroundings), -100 +20 ° C (for alkaline)
4. Pressure, MPa (kgf / cm2):
- Type A Type B 0.6 (6)
- Type B for diameters 80, 100 – 2.5 (25) 115, 150 – 1.6 (16) 200 – 0.8 (8)
5. Test pressure, MPa (kgf / cm2):
- Type B all diameters – 1.5 (15)
- Type B for diameters 80, 100 – 6.2 (62) 115, 150 – 4.0 (40) 200 – 2.0 (20)
Manufacture of single-component glass is carried out by melting silica rocks: veined quartz, crystal or quartz sand. Widely used in glazing plants, factories, boiler rooms – wherever high heat resistance is needed. As standard, round glass is produced in diameter from 10 to 200 mm with a thickness of 3 to 20 mm. The technical quality is also affected by the class of glass surface treatment and the type of its throughput. Glass inspection is divided into several types, depending on the composition and features of production.
The main requirements for sight glass:
- Under the influence of the test pressure, the sight glass should not begin to break down for at least 5 minutes.
- It is allowed not more than 5 mm deviation from the parallelism of the glass planes.
- It is allowed to use exceptionally colorless glasses for viewing windows. A blue, yellowish or greenish hue is allowed only if it does not reduce the directional light transmittance.
You can buy Klinger glass by clicking on the button below and filling out the order form:send an application